DEFINE THE EXPECTED LEARNING OUTCOMES AND OBJECTIVES
What to know, know-how, know-how to be should be acquired, and for what purpose?
(knowledge, skills, attitudes)
A. The formulation in terms of training objectives implies the following conditions:
- Enunciate what the trainee should "be able to" accomplish at the end of the training. This capacity should be expressed in the form of verbs expressing observable actions (for example, define, build, drive, evaluate, experiment, determine, suppress, compensate, disassemble) and not with terms that do not allow observation (for example, understanding, knowing, being sensitive to).
- Choose the action verb to identify the objective level we want to reach (information, mastery of a language or instrument, domain methodological framework).
- Express the main action from the learner's point of view (what the trainee should be able to do) and not from the trainer/teacher's perspective.
- Objective formulated in terms of results and not in terms of the process of learning (e.g., being able to: prepare, conduct, and explore performance review interviews with its collaborators).
B. The formulation in terms of pedagogical objectives should meet two additional conditions to the previous
- Specify the main action's conditions (type of information available, the material available, experience constraints, possible collaborations).
- Indicate performance standards (a limited time in which the test is carried out, a minimum of correct answers, a percentage of successes or errors, or a degree of accuracy with which a result is achieved). These are the criteria for success.
DEFINE THE TARGET POPULATION
What are the needs and expectations of individuals, the characteristics of their initial profile, previous levels of knowledge, and experience?
PROVIDE FOR MATERIAL AND TECHNICAL CONDITIONS
Where, for how long, and by what means?
What VR/AR system(s) are expected to be used, and how?
STRUCTURE THE PROGRAM
What are the steps and ways forward?
DEFINE THE CONTENT
What notions, competencies, and messages should be transmitted at each stage?
FORESEE THE METHODS (Expositive, Interrogative, Demonstrative, Active)
How will the content be addressed for greater pedagogical effectiveness?
PLAN AND DESIGN PEDAGOGICAL ACTIVITIES
What are the existing activities and the ones that need to be done?
How to use them?
PREDICT THE EVALUATION TRAINING
How will the achievement of learning outcomes be demonstrated? (Results?)
How will the training quality be evaluated? (Satisfaction?)